Well this is the first time I have ever blogged but I'm trying to get some opinions and feelings about this whole Varolo thing. First I hate the get rich quick crap out there and usually won't look twice but for some reason I came across this Varolo thing and I actually think this is gonna be huge (for the record this is not a get rich quick scheme)! I learned long ago that if something sounds to good to be true then it probably is. I also know that the internet and DVRs' have changed everything when it comes to advertising and commercials which is why I think that we have something unique and truly profitable in Varolo. If Varolo can come to agreements with major retailers, I don't see why this business model would not work. Although this is my first blog I will not only write about Varolo or one thing. This is just something that I have in mind right now and probably for a while anyway. If you feel so inclined to comment on your experience with all of this please feel free to let us know. I would like to use this blog as an informer for this particular topic. If someone gets screwed, I want to see a post about it but as it all stands right now I have preregistered and have been very happy in every aspect of what this website has to offer. They have not officially launched yet but I have read through the site that it will happen before the end of the year. Anyways, I have included a couple links for you to check out if you have a few minutes so if nothing else you can form an opinion and let us know what it is. The first is going to take you to a video at Varolo that shows you what its about and the other is a YouTube video of some thoughts I had/have when I first got started with all of this. I have had many people register already with me but no one wants to post opinions publicly. I don't know if they think others are going to look down on them for trying to make money on the internet or what but I think about the founders of things like Amway (which I think is a joke, sorry) and honestly if you were in that in the beginning you are or would of been retired very easily, so hell with what people think (I know, I say that yet I'm asking for your opinion). Ok here are the links, I'm shutting up!
Sorry about the color variation at the end, I couldn't seem to get both links in there unless I changed the background color.
ReplyDelete